Sunday, January 27, 2013

Team Member: Chad Nauman

Let me introduce another Team Member for Mission: Hope. Chad Nauman is a husband to Bethany and dad to three great little kids. Chad and his wife have been the catalysts to propel a great majority of the young people on our team (and in our church) to pursue missions with an organization called Youth With a Mission. I’m sure they had no idea that their leadership would change the lives of so many… and their enthusiasm continues to do so! Here is Chad’s heart in his words. “I have a passion for sharing Christ with others through friendship, street outreach, church and foreign missions. I have served in youth and young adult ministries for nearly eight years. I had the opportunity to attend YWAM’s Discipleship Training School, School of Evangelism and Adventures in Missions Leadership Training. I have led and been a part of mission outreaches to many small towns and large inner cities in the U.S. and in Mexico, Thailand and Burma. My heart is for reaching those who haven’t met Christ and for creating a haven of hope for the hurting in our world.”
Our team is so very excited to have Chad a part of our team and vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment