Sunday, January 20, 2013

Team Member: Richard Evans

Meet Richard Evans. Richard has been a missionary for the past couple of years. He has traveled to Russia and Sri Lanka, and has such a passion and love for others. In his words..."I'm Richard Evans, I'm 23, and I only know that I want to serve our Lord with my life. God has given me giftings and things that I want to turn around and be able to bless Him and other people with. I don't want to live my life just to satisfy myself. God has been faithfully working in my heart so much over the past two years as I've submitted more of it to Him. I really enjoy drawing and public speaking. I'm not sure if God would have me to be a teacher or a speaker for Him in any capacity, but I'm laying that down at His feet asking Him for guidance. Overall, I want to be able to share Christ with people in my life, if it's directly with words, my art, or my actions. Jesus is the definition of life, and I think it's lovely and overwhelming we can walk with Him, don't you? I don't have to always understand His ways or where I'm going, but I can always depend on Him. I've greatly learned that love is unconditional, but relationship is conditional. I want to choose to give the Lord my all! I want to choose relationship and life with my Savior!" I'm so honored and excited to have Richard as one of our Mission Team members. Currently Richard resides in Texas and is finishing up School of the Bible at Youth With a Mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment