Monday, December 29, 2014

Being Resolute in 2015



Being Resolute in 2015

I will remember that all human emotions are a normal part of life; happiness vs. sadness, etc.  These emotions will not define my entire outlook on life.   Sometimes, despite all human and even spiritual effort, unpleasant emotions can exist.  I will remember that “tomorrow” is a new day.  (read all of Psalms! J)

I will meet each day with extreme thankfulnesss.  (Psalms 138)  In fact, I will keep a list nearby to look at, if I happen to have the misfortune of forgetting J (Lev. 26:42, Psalms 103:2) (Remembering how many times God told us in His word to “not forget” or to “remember” the things of the past.  It is a good and worthy habit to get in to.)

I will attempt to recharge by eating whole foods, juicing, resting, playing, exercising, and reading God’s word to keep my heart and body fit.  I will remember that this has a direct affect on my quality and outlook of life – as well as affecting those around me. (1 Cor. 6:19-20)

I will clink to Hope, as expressed by the words of Jesus. (Jeremiah 29:11)

I will devote my life to a life of service to my family and others.  I will quit thinking that “someday” I will HAVE such and such, or DO such and such, if that thinking makes me dissatisfied with my current station in life. (Galatians 5:13)

I will remember that I have an active purpose TODAY in my life; that the actions that I do today will have an equal effect to my family, friends or even future descendants.  (Deut. 4:9)

I will remember that we all experience failures; I will allow this to be a learning experience and not dwell on discouragement, but allow them to motivate me further. (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

I will keep praying for God’s wisdom, for God’s strength in my life, and to give Him glory for it all.  I will commit my way to Him, recognizing how much I need Him for the very breath that I take, for the strength of my mind and body.  I will remember that I am accountable for everything that I do in this life. (James 1:5,  Psalms 37:5, Romans 14:12)


As I hope in the Lord, my strength will be renewed this 2015th year.  I will soar on wings of eagles.  I will run and not get weary.  I will walk and not faint.  (Isaiah 40:31)   I will not lose heart. (2 Corinthians 4:1)  I will not become weary in doing good.  (Galatians 6:9)  I will go from strength to strength, til I appear before God in Zion (Psalms 84:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment